- Create a 750- to 1000-word case study of a real (either yourself or a willing adult volunteer) or fictitious person who has developed the competencies of their academic program at Ashford University.
- Evaluate your real or fictitious person’s learning within the program as it contributes to the overall attainment of the institutional outcomes.
- Include at least one personal life example and one career example of applying the competencies to resolve personal challenges and an ethical dilemma (e.g., a client or research subject reveals compromising information about a friend or family member who also happens to be someone you know in a personal/social context).
- Create or describe a scenario in which the person wrestles with an issue related to the assigned research topic in her or his personal and/or professional life. Be specific in your discussion of the scenario and provide details demonstrating professional problem solving on the part of the person in your case study.
- Include a section wherein your fictitious person or you articulate a personal point of view, evaluate evidence, determine options for responding and evaluate the pros and cons of the options prior to making a decision about a course of action within the scenario.
- Conclude with how the problem was resolved and what the person learned while at Ashford University that assisted in an effective resolution.
Get a Custom & Original Paper Today.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!