Presentation requirements ON Kincaid’s lupine <—–(FLOWER)
- Your presentation will be submitted as a weblink that you have created either from building a Prezi presentation or a Screencast-o-matic (SOM) of a slide presentation. Instructions for creating and uploading your presentation for either Prezi or SOM are below.
- If your presentation is a Prezi it must contain 10 – 20 elements (what we would call slides in power point). If your presentation is an SOM is must contain 12 – 20 slides and be no longer than 15 minutes in length.
- There must be a visual element (photos. videos).
- There must be a narrative component (audio or written narration).
- You will submit this presentation to your classmates to review and discuss as a part of the Week Eight Forum.
I. Organism Introduction: your presentation must contain:
a. The common and scientific names of your organism
b. Where you observed your organism (e.g. country, state, park, zoo).
c. A discussion on why you selected this organism
d. If possible, a picture of you observing your organism safely in the field.
II. Energy Ecology: your presentation must address how the plant/fungus obtains and stores its energy. For example: how does the plant harvest energy using leaves or body mass?
III. Reproductive Ecology: your presentation must address how your plant/fungus reproduces. Include a discussion on any of the specific structures or cell types that are required for reproduction.
IV. Habitat: your presentation must discuss where your organism lives. This does not refer to a city or state; rather it is the natural environment in which your organism lives. Some factors to consider when discussing habitat include abiotic factors like soil or water as well as biotic factors like predators, prey or hosts.
V. Biotic Interactions: your presentation should discuss any biotic interactions your organism has with other organisms that may use it for food, shelter or reproduction.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!