Your response should be at least 100 words in length, Queue #7 minimum words are 250 . You are required to use your textbook as source material for your response. Each question must have at least one “direct reference in quotations with the page number the text can be found example” (Jacobs, 2010, p. 129)
The Text Book:
Jacobs, F. R., & Chase, R. B. (2010). Operations and supply chain management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
- Explain how a firm determines its available capacity. (100)
- Explain Little’s Law and how it can be used. (100)
- Discuss the objective of strategic capacity planning (100)
- Provide examples of how process throughput time can be reduced. (100)
- Define concepts such as buffering, blocking, starving, and bottlenecks. (100)
- Explain how work measurement techniques, particularly flow diagrams and work sampling, are used in services as well as manufacturing. (100)
- Define a process and basic process measures such as cycle time and utilization. (250)
Get a Custom & Original Paper Today.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!