Nadel et al. v. Burger King Corp. & Emil, Inc. Case
MGMT 520 – Legal, Political, and Ethical Dimensions
2 What must a party establish to prevail on a motion for summary judgment? (3 points)
1. What court decided the case in the assignment? (2 points)
2. Briefly state the facts of this case, using the information found in the case in LexisNexis. (5 points).
3. According to the case, why was this not defamation, and what tort did the court approve a filing for? (5 points)
4. In the decision, why does the court state further proceedings will be required? (5 points)
5. Do you agree with this decision? Why or why not? (5 points)
A. The name and citation of the case (5 points):
B. The name of the court which decided the case (3 points):
C. The year of the decision (2 points):
D. The facts of the case (5 points):
E. The issue of the case (5 points):
F. The “decision” of the case (5 points):
G. The principle of law the case was used (cited) for in the case (5 points):
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!