Identify a case and write a paper descriging its focus
C08I American Government
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
Step 1: Identify a case and write a paper describing the case’s focus.
Visit SupremeCourtUS.com at http://www.supremecourtus.gov/.
Identify a court case.
Determine whether the case supports judicial activism or judicial restraint. Write a paper supporting your thoughts. Be sure to provide three (3) supporting facts from the case.
Step 1: Research at least two interest groups.
Pick one (1) interest group whose agenda you like and one (1) you disagree with to research. Start by finding the homepage for each interest group on the Internet. Conduct further web-based research to see what news sources have reported about the two interest groups, what some of their recent activities have been, which politicians they support, which politicians they oppose, and so on.
Step 2: Organize your findings.
Respond to the items below:
1. What is the main agenda of the two (2) groups you researched?
1. What role has each interest group played in American politics? Provide two (2) examples for each group.
1. How influential are these interest groups? Support your response with one (1) supporting fact for each group.
1. Why do you like or dislike them? Provide three (3) reasons why you like or dislike each group.
1. Was there anything in your findings that surprised you? Provide one (1) finding that either surprised you or that may surprise other individuals.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!