Movie: “A Beautiful Mind” (2001)
Using the main characters in the movie you chose, answer the following questions:
- Define cognition and provide a description of the cognitive processes.
- What is the relationship between cognition and personality development?
- Explain how biological and environmental factors can shape our cognitive processes.
- How do parents influence a child’s personality according to each theory: evolutionary, biological/genetic, and behavioral?
- How does self-efficacy relate to personality?
- What “nature” and “nurture” factors contribute to one’s self-efficacy?
Unit 7 Assignment
Areas shaded in gray connect to a CLA/GEL.
|Identifies the movie chosen and the character being used.
Clearly addresses Part 1 of the assignment answering each of the following questions fully:
|Clearly addresses Part 2 of the assignment answering each of the following fully:
|Clearly addresses Part 3 of the assignment answering each of the following fully:
Paper includes a title page, introduction with thesis statement, conclusion, and in-text citations and reference page using APA style.
Paper is appropriate in length (4 pages, not including the title page or reference page).
It is in essay format and includes a minimum of three resources, including the textbook.
Paper uses Standard American English including correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and complete sentences and paragraphs.
Paper is free of typographical errors.
Paper includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
Paper demonstrates superior organization; communication is highly ordered, logical and unified.
|An explanation of the points earned, as well as where the assignment could be strengthened will be included with your grade.|
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!