- Cooke, M. and Hurley, C. (2008). A case study exploring the ethical and policy dimensions of allocating acute care resources to a dying patient. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 17(10), 1371-1379. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Hirskyj, P. (2007). QALY: An ethical issue that dare not speak its name. Nursing Ethics, 14, 72-82. Retrieved from the SAGE Journals Online database.
- Phillips, C. J. (2009). The cost and burden of chronic pain. Reviews in Pain, 3(1), 2-6. Retrieved from the SAGE Journals Online database.
- Rowe, J. (2013). Understanding the context of moral dilemmas in health care organizations: Perspectives for employee training and continuing education. Home Health Care Management Practice,25(4), 141-147. Retrieved from the SAGE Journals online database
- Rosoff, P. M. (2012). Unpredictable drug shortages: An ethical framework for short-term rationing in hospitals. American Journal of Bioethics, 12(1), 1-9. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Schneiderman, L. J. (2011). Rationing just medical care. The American Journal of Bioethics, 11(7), 7-14. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
- Wood, J. P. (2010). Stark and anti-kickback laws limit lab-marketing methods. MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer, 42(5), 72. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
Get a Custom & Original Paper Today.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!