- Question 2 – Contrast procurement’s historical focus to its more strategic orientation today.
- Question 3 – Discuss the benefits and potential challenges of using electronic procurement cards.
- Question 11 – Define supplier development, and explain why it is becoming more prominent in some organizations.
- Question 12 – What are the components of the global sourcing development model presented in this chapter?
- Question 14 – Pick, and discuss, two components of the global sourcing development model presented in this chapter.
- Question 17 – Name, and give an example of, the five dimensions of socially responsible purchasing.
- Question 18 – Discuss some of the ethical issues that are associated with procurement.
- Question 2 – How might a particular country’s government be involved in international trade?
- Question 3 – Discuss how a nation’s market size might impact international trade and, in turn, international logistics.
- Question 6 – What is a certificate of origin, a commercial invoice, and a shipper’s export declaration?
- Question 10 – What is an NVOCC?
- Question 13 – Explain the load center concept. How might load centers affect the dynamics of international transportation?
- Question 20 – What is the Logistics Performance Index? How can it be used?
Get a Custom & Original Paper Today.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!