Assignment 2: Case Study—Jobs that Literally Make People Sick
Read the case under HR Oops! (in Chapter 4 of your textbook). Use the Argosy University online library for additional research, and do the following in a Word document:
- In 1–2 paragraphs, summarize the case and your research that relates to the case.
- In 2–3 pages, answer the following:
- What would be the consequences to an employer of having highly demanding jobs with low security, unfair pay, and little control? Explain and justify your answer.
- How could fish-processing plants like the one described here improve jobs so they can fill vacant positions profitably? Explain and justify your answer.
- Based on your research, explain at least three HR trends and practices that might help the organization analyze work, design jobs, and job flow. Explain and justify your answer.
Apply the current APA guidelines to your work and use at least three resources in your response.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M2_A2.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M2_A2. doc.
By Wednesday, June 24, 2015, deliver your assignment to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Clearly and concisely summarized the case and research that relates to the case in 1–2 paragraphs.||
|Identified, explained, and justified the consequences to an employer of having highly demanding jobs with low security, unfair pay and little control.||
|Identified, explained, and justified iow fish-processing plants like the one described here could improve jobs so they can fill vacant positions profitably.||
|Identified and explained at least three HR trends and practices that might help the plant improve jobs so they can fill vacant positions profitably.||
|Applied current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and format of text, citations, and references. Supported assertions with examination of evidence by using appropriate sources (at least 3). Demonstrated a thorough and complete understanding of the concepts.||
Get a Custom & Original Paper Today.
Use our Cheap Academic Essay service for guaranteed success!